From CNN …
More than 6 million people have signed up for Obamacare, as a crush of people raced to get health insurance before the March 31 deadline.
President Obama announced the milestone Thursday in a call with enrollment counselors and outreach volunteers, who are undertaking an intense marketing drive in the final days of open enrollment. There were more than 1.5 million visits to HealthCare.gov and more than 430,000 calls to the call centers on Wednesday.
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (6 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (3 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (20 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)
- TNDP chair screening committee recommends three candidates (12 replies)
- Yet another Metro Pulse revival? (12 replies)