From CNN …
More than 6 million people have signed up for Obamacare, as a crush of people raced to get health insurance before the March 31 deadline.
President Obama announced the milestone Thursday in a call with enrollment counselors and outreach volunteers, who are undertaking an intense marketing drive in the final days of open enrollment. There were more than 1.5 million visits to HealthCare.gov and more than 430,000 calls to the call centers on Wednesday.
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (3 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (2 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (5 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (7 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (20 replies)