From CNN …
More than 6 million people have signed up for Obamacare, as a crush of people raced to get health insurance before the March 31 deadline.
President Obama announced the milestone Thursday in a call with enrollment counselors and outreach volunteers, who are undertaking an intense marketing drive in the final days of open enrollment. There were more than 1.5 million visits to HealthCare.gov and more than 430,000 calls to the call centers on Wednesday.
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (5 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (56 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (1 reply)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (17 replies)
- ISIS (79 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (25 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)