We were cleaning out a closet (we are such pack rats!) and found some old stuff we used when we first started our business. From these humble beginnings, a mighty empire grew.
- Compaq Contura 3/25c laptop computer, 25MHz 80386, 4MB RAM, 80MB hard drive, Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.
- Sharp OZ-8000 Electronic Wizard, 64K, with optional dictionary and thesaurus card. (Yes, the original Jerry Seinfeld tip calculator!)
- Nokia/AT&T Digital Plus cellphone with extended battery.
- TI LCD Programmer calculator.
- HP 10B Business calculator.
- MS-DOS 6.2 upgrade (cost: $9.95 from Software Etc. according to the sticker).
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1 (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Basic for IBM PC and compatibles (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Windows Professional Edition 3.0 (9 diskettes).
- Microsoft Quick C for Windows (4 diskettes).
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (51 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (44 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)