We were cleaning out a closet (we are such pack rats!) and found some old stuff we used when we first started our business. From these humble beginnings, a mighty empire grew.
- Compaq Contura 3/25c laptop computer, 25MHz 80386, 4MB RAM, 80MB hard drive, Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.
- Sharp OZ-8000 Electronic Wizard, 64K, with optional dictionary and thesaurus card. (Yes, the original Jerry Seinfeld tip calculator!)
- Nokia/AT&T Digital Plus cellphone with extended battery.
- TI LCD Programmer calculator.
- HP 10B Business calculator.
- MS-DOS 6.2 upgrade (cost: $9.95 from Software Etc. according to the sticker).
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1 (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Basic for IBM PC and compatibles (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Windows Professional Edition 3.0 (9 diskettes).
- Microsoft Quick C for Windows (4 diskettes).
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (1 reply)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (50 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (26 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (95 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)