We were cleaning out a closet (we are such pack rats!) and found some old stuff we used when we first started our business. From these humble beginnings, a mighty empire grew.
- Compaq Contura 3/25c laptop computer, 25MHz 80386, 4MB RAM, 80MB hard drive, Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.
- Sharp OZ-8000 Electronic Wizard, 64K, with optional dictionary and thesaurus card. (Yes, the original Jerry Seinfeld tip calculator!)
- Nokia/AT&T Digital Plus cellphone with extended battery.
- TI LCD Programmer calculator.
- HP 10B Business calculator.
- MS-DOS 6.2 upgrade (cost: $9.95 from Software Etc. according to the sticker).
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1 (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Basic for IBM PC and compatibles (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Windows Professional Edition 3.0 (9 diskettes).
- Microsoft Quick C for Windows (4 diskettes).
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (35 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (18 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (39 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (1 reply)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)