We were cleaning out a closet (we are such pack rats!) and found some old stuff we used when we first started our business. From these humble beginnings, a mighty empire grew.
- Compaq Contura 3/25c laptop computer, 25MHz 80386, 4MB RAM, 80MB hard drive, Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.
- Sharp OZ-8000 Electronic Wizard, 64K, with optional dictionary and thesaurus card. (Yes, the original Jerry Seinfeld tip calculator!)
- Nokia/AT&T Digital Plus cellphone with extended battery.
- TI LCD Programmer calculator.
- HP 10B Business calculator.
- MS-DOS 6.2 upgrade (cost: $9.95 from Software Etc. according to the sticker).
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1 (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Basic for IBM PC and compatibles (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Windows Professional Edition 3.0 (9 diskettes).
- Microsoft Quick C for Windows (4 diskettes).
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (6 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Ice oddity (7 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)