We were cleaning out a closet (we are such pack rats!) and found some old stuff we used when we first started our business. From these humble beginnings, a mighty empire grew.
- Compaq Contura 3/25c laptop computer, 25MHz 80386, 4MB RAM, 80MB hard drive, Windows 3.1 For Workgroups.
- Sharp OZ-8000 Electronic Wizard, 64K, with optional dictionary and thesaurus card. (Yes, the original Jerry Seinfeld tip calculator!)
- Nokia/AT&T Digital Plus cellphone with extended battery.
- TI LCD Programmer calculator.
- HP 10B Business calculator.
- MS-DOS 6.2 upgrade (cost: $9.95 from Software Etc. according to the sticker).
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.1 (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Basic for IBM PC and compatibles (8 diskettes).
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Windows Professional Edition 3.0 (9 diskettes).
- Microsoft Quick C for Windows (4 diskettes).
- What's next for Obama? (1 reply)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)