From US Energy Information Administration ...
Average site electricity consumption for Tennessee households is 33 percent higher than the national average and among the highest in the nation, but spending for electricity is closer to average due to relatively low electricity prices, according to EIA's Residential Energy Consumption Survey.
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (77 replies)
- 17 inches of snow at LeConte Lodge (1 reply)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (27 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (12 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 6 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 11 hours from now)