From US Energy Information Administration ...
Average site electricity consumption for Tennessee households is 33 percent higher than the national average and among the highest in the nation, but spending for electricity is closer to average due to relatively low electricity prices, according to EIA's Residential Energy Consumption Survey.
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (15 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (54 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 12 hours from now)