I came across this and was curious if anyone had seen it in practice and if it had an impact.
You vary the lighting in the classroom dependent on the activity being done.
SchoolVision supports the rhythm of activity in the classroom with four different lighting scenarios. The teacher is able to select the most appropriate scene via a touchpad. Normal is for regular classroom activities, Energy helps to invigorate pupils when they need to be more active, Focus aids concentration during challenging tasks and Calm brings a relaxing ambience to individual work or quiet time.
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (25 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (49 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Ex SR No. 4501 Passes FRA Boiler Inspection (1 reply)
- Teacher-candidate wins Seventh District seat by default (61 replies)
- Anti Union Picketing Bill is moving - deferred to next Tuesday 3/11 (13 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (3 replies)
- Major bitcoin exchange vanishes, along with $350 million (37 replies)
- Obamacare Just Made Americans Richer Without Anyone Noticing (1 reply)
- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (16 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (1 day 12 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)