Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty.
Every retail store. Every newspaper. Every cable newscast. Every news website. Every billboard on the highway. There's no escape.
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick. Please make it stop. I can't take any more. And I've never even watched the show.
Not trying to drive up search engine page views or anything, but, seriously? This is how the end of American exceptionalism will be remembered?
I thought it would be Honey Boo Boo. Or Ted Cruz. Or Justin Bieber. Oh, wait. Is he Canadian? Maybe I meant Miley Cyrus. At any rate, never underestimate the Idiocracy, our new exceptionalism.
- Nashville Charter Drama (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (58 replies)
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (3 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (3 hours 24 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 10 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 10 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)