Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty.
Every retail store. Every newspaper. Every cable newscast. Every news website. Every billboard on the highway. There's no escape.
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick. Please make it stop. I can't take any more. And I've never even watched the show.
Not trying to drive up search engine page views or anything, but, seriously? This is how the end of American exceptionalism will be remembered?
I thought it would be Honey Boo Boo. Or Ted Cruz. Or Justin Bieber. Oh, wait. Is he Canadian? Maybe I meant Miley Cyrus. At any rate, never underestimate the Idiocracy, our new exceptionalism.
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (70 replies)
- What's wrong with this picture? (13 replies)
- Another delay for Island Home reopening (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (5 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (16 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (344 replies)
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (17 replies)
- Local attorney K.O. Herston picked by American Bar Assoc. for Top 100 Law Blogs (1 reply)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Dec 1 2015 - 5:30pm (1 hour 14 min ago)
- Dec 1 2015 - 7:00pm (15 min 10 sec from now)
- Dec 4 2015 - 7:30pm (3 days 45 min from now)
- Dec 10 2015 - 5:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)