Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty, Duck Dynasty.
Every retail store. Every newspaper. Every cable newscast. Every news website. Every billboard on the highway. There's no escape.
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick. Please make it stop. I can't take any more. And I've never even watched the show.
Not trying to drive up search engine page views or anything, but, seriously? This is how the end of American exceptionalism will be remembered?
I thought it would be Honey Boo Boo. Or Ted Cruz. Or Justin Bieber. Oh, wait. Is he Canadian? Maybe I meant Miley Cyrus. At any rate, never underestimate the Idiocracy, our new exceptionalism.
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (10 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- Bar Marley (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- A future for I-40? (17 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- New Traffic Radar Gun Will Detect When Drivers Are Texting (12 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (3 replies)
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (2 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (9 min 26 sec ago)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (1 day 1 hour from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (1 day 2 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)