Are there awards for various categories of spin?
Has any research ever been done on the economic impact of time,money, of making things seem like they aren't? There must be some data somewhere.
The sun came up. No it did not. I am looking at it. No you aren't.
From Yahoo News …
Much of China has been suffering through choking smog in recent weeks, which has hampered daily activities and forced the closure of schools. In response, the government published a list of reasons documenting the benefits of smog. Yes, benefits.
A Time magazine translator indicated that Global Times offered up the following rationalizations for smog:
1. It unifies the Chinese people.
2. It makes China more equal.
3. It raises citizen awareness of the cost of China’s economic development.
4. It makes people funnier.
5. It makes people more knowledgeable (of things like meteorology and the English word haze).
- Blurring the Racial Lines (2 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (11 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (24 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (1 reply)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)