An ESPN 30 for 30 short film, Bernie and Ernie, debuted last night. We missed it. A friend said it was worth watching. For the first time, Bernard King opens up about the racism he experienced while attending the University of Tennessee.
Director Jason Hehir tells the story of a pair of New Yorkers who went to Tennessee and formed one of college basketball's most unforgettable tandems.
It looks like the film will air again Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013, 9 PM.
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)
- Perfect gift for the fake news email forwarding drunk uncle (2 replies)