An ESPN 30 for 30 short film, Bernie and Ernie, debuted last night. We missed it. A friend said it was worth watching. For the first time, Bernard King opens up about the racism he experienced while attending the University of Tennessee.
Director Jason Hehir tells the story of a pair of New Yorkers who went to Tennessee and formed one of college basketball's most unforgettable tandems.
It looks like the film will air again Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013, 9 PM.
- How to Transform a Waterfront (1 reply)
- ITT Tech stops all student enrollment (2 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)