An ESPN 30 for 30 short film, Bernie and Ernie, debuted last night. We missed it. A friend said it was worth watching. For the first time, Bernard King opens up about the racism he experienced while attending the University of Tennessee.
Director Jason Hehir tells the story of a pair of New Yorkers who went to Tennessee and formed one of college basketball's most unforgettable tandems.
It looks like the film will air again Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013, 9 PM.
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (13 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (1 reply)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (1 reply)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (16 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (61 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)
- Pay your parking tickets... Sotomayor's rousing dissent in 4th Amendment case (2 replies)