An ESPN 30 for 30 short film, Bernie and Ernie, debuted last night. We missed it. A friend said it was worth watching. For the first time, Bernard King opens up about the racism he experienced while attending the University of Tennessee.
Director Jason Hehir tells the story of a pair of New Yorkers who went to Tennessee and formed one of college basketball's most unforgettable tandems.
It looks like the film will air again Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013, 9 PM.
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (28 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (2 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (31 replies)
- CCA under federal investigation (2 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (88 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (16 replies)
- Fulton Lady Falcons win at state quarterfinals, 67-49 over Cannon County (5 replies)
- Shame on you Gov. Haslam (14 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (27 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (2 hours 4 min from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)