An ESPN 30 for 30 short film, Bernie and Ernie, debuted last night. We missed it. A friend said it was worth watching. For the first time, Bernard King opens up about the racism he experienced while attending the University of Tennessee.
Director Jason Hehir tells the story of a pair of New Yorkers who went to Tennessee and formed one of college basketball's most unforgettable tandems.
It looks like the film will air again Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013, 9 PM.
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (3 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (9 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (1 reply)
- Congress comes together to help the disabled save, tax-free (1 reply)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (25 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (18 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (43 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (23 hours 46 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (2 days 14 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (5 days 15 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (5 days 23 hours from now)