She (US State Department spokesman Jen Psaki) also said the United States deplores "the reprehensible attacks against over 40 Coptic Christian churches and other Christian institutions, including schools, social service societies and businesses, by extremists bent on sowing interreligious strife when the vast majority of Egyptians reject such behavior." (Africa News, Aug. 19, 2013).
I mention this only because Greg Johnson in today's News Sentinel seems not to have fact checked his claims the Obama Administration does not condemn global attacks when the victims are Christians. The State Department website contains many such statements lambasting violent acts.
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (3 replies)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (2 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (64 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (10 replies)
- Schumer Calls for Ethics Probe of Trump's HHS Nominee (2 replies)
- Legislators get their marching orders (1 reply)
- Stoned (4 replies)