She (US State Department spokesman Jen Psaki) also said the United States deplores "the reprehensible attacks against over 40 Coptic Christian churches and other Christian institutions, including schools, social service societies and businesses, by extremists bent on sowing interreligious strife when the vast majority of Egyptians reject such behavior." (Africa News, Aug. 19, 2013).
I mention this only because Greg Johnson in today's News Sentinel seems not to have fact checked his claims the Obama Administration does not condemn global attacks when the victims are Christians. The State Department website contains many such statements lambasting violent acts.
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (5 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (4 replies)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)
- Happy Halloween! (30 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (16 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces Jackie Clay promotion and Indya Kincannon appointment (2 replies)
- Keith Richards: "I'm not getting old, I'm evolving" (1 reply)