She (US State Department spokesman Jen Psaki) also said the United States deplores "the reprehensible attacks against over 40 Coptic Christian churches and other Christian institutions, including schools, social service societies and businesses, by extremists bent on sowing interreligious strife when the vast majority of Egyptians reject such behavior." (Africa News, Aug. 19, 2013).
I mention this only because Greg Johnson in today's News Sentinel seems not to have fact checked his claims the Obama Administration does not condemn global attacks when the victims are Christians. The State Department website contains many such statements lambasting violent acts.
- ISIS (113 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (9 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)