She (US State Department spokesman Jen Psaki) also said the United States deplores "the reprehensible attacks against over 40 Coptic Christian churches and other Christian institutions, including schools, social service societies and businesses, by extremists bent on sowing interreligious strife when the vast majority of Egyptians reject such behavior." (Africa News, Aug. 19, 2013).
I mention this only because Greg Johnson in today's News Sentinel seems not to have fact checked his claims the Obama Administration does not condemn global attacks when the victims are Christians. The State Department website contains many such statements lambasting violent acts.
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (38 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (5 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (64 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)