The Knox Co. Mayor's office said that in addition to the winning Family Pride/Southeastern Housing proposal there were two other proposals submitted for the Old Knoxville High redevelopment project.
Dewhirst Properties proposed a mixed use development, with residential, office, retail and public space.
HKHS Partners LLC (Family Pride, Segundo Properties and Hatcher-Hill Properties) proposed an independent senior living facility.
Following are documents provided by the Mayor's office:
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (6 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (12 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (9 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (4 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)
- School board votes to extend McIntyre contract (115 replies)