This Friday, Oct. 4, marks the 10th anniversary of Downtown Knoxville's First Friday, where downtown businesses run promotions, local artists showcase work at galleries and musicians perform at various venues.
As a new downtown business, Community Health Alliance (CHA) is inviting the public to stop by its offices in the Miller's Building at 445 S. Gay Street, Suite 101 (right off Market Square), between 5 and 7:30 p.m. to find out more about the Affordable Care Act and how to enroll for health insurance.
Food and refreshments will be available, plus computer kiosks will showcase the Health Insurance Marketplace, so that people can browse and even enroll for their health insurance plan if they wish to do so. CHA staff will also be giving away popcorn on Market Square and providing information to anyone interested in learning more.
- In Memoriam (1 reply)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (6 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (9 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)
- Encouraging local health insurance story (1 reply)
- RIP Joan Fontaine (2 replies)