NBC Sports: "The headlines suggested that the cases were all but over. The reality is that there’s a long way to go until the civil litigation against Pilot Flying J ends."
“The thing that bothers us the most about this class settlement is that it is like a bank robber who gets caught red-handed stealing money, offering to return the money with interest in order to avoid prosecution,” said Jeffrey Friedman, who represents Shoreline Transportation, of Alabama.
- Tyndall fired (12 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (11 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)
- Knoxville Mercury survey (1 reply)
- When avoiding ‘climate change’ is literally laughable (2 replies)