NBC Sports: "The headlines suggested that the cases were all but over. The reality is that there’s a long way to go until the civil litigation against Pilot Flying J ends."
“The thing that bothers us the most about this class settlement is that it is like a bank robber who gets caught red-handed stealing money, offering to return the money with interest in order to avoid prosecution,” said Jeffrey Friedman, who represents Shoreline Transportation, of Alabama.
- For You and Me (1 reply)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)