NBC Sports: "The headlines suggested that the cases were all but over. The reality is that there’s a long way to go until the civil litigation against Pilot Flying J ends."
“The thing that bothers us the most about this class settlement is that it is like a bank robber who gets caught red-handed stealing money, offering to return the money with interest in order to avoid prosecution,” said Jeffrey Friedman, who represents Shoreline Transportation, of Alabama.
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (1 reply)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (17 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (37 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)