The U.T. Howard Baker Center for Public Policy has released a policy briefing report on the federal government's proposed sale of TVA.
Their analysis raises a lot of questions about regulatory oversight, environmental issues, valuation, and more.
Personally, I don't think anyone is taking this seriously and that Obama mentioned it only as a warning shot across Corker and Alexander's bow.
Anyway, here's the report...
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)