The U.T. Howard Baker Center for Public Policy has released a policy briefing report on the federal government's proposed sale of TVA.
Their analysis raises a lot of questions about regulatory oversight, environmental issues, valuation, and more.
Personally, I don't think anyone is taking this seriously and that Obama mentioned it only as a warning shot across Corker and Alexander's bow.
Anyway, here's the report...
- RIP Mike Nichols (2 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (21 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (3 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)
- TNDP chair screening committee recommends three candidates (12 replies)
- Yet another Metro Pulse revival? (12 replies)