The U.T. Howard Baker Center for Public Policy has released a policy briefing report on the federal government's proposed sale of TVA.
Their analysis raises a lot of questions about regulatory oversight, environmental issues, valuation, and more.
Personally, I don't think anyone is taking this seriously and that Obama mentioned it only as a warning shot across Corker and Alexander's bow.
Anyway, here's the report...
- Income disparity in Tennessee (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (11 replies)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (1 reply)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (22 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (7 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)
- Snowing here (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (8 replies)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (12 replies)
- Obama wants community college to be free (68 replies)
- Jan 27 2015 - 5:30pm (1 hour 29 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:00pm (1 hour 59 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:15pm (2 hours 14 min from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)