The U.T. Howard Baker Center for Public Policy has released a policy briefing report on the federal government's proposed sale of TVA.
Their analysis raises a lot of questions about regulatory oversight, environmental issues, valuation, and more.
Personally, I don't think anyone is taking this seriously and that Obama mentioned it only as a warning shot across Corker and Alexander's bow.
Anyway, here's the report...
- Blurring the Racial Lines (28 replies)
- DG tissues: what you see (3 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (4 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (19 replies)
- The banality of evil (6 replies)
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (6 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (2 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (52 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (42 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)