CWG with the report, including speculation about the possibility of a future U.S. Senate or House run. Stranger things have happened, I guess.
I was waiting for the Cas Walker reference, which Betty Bean provides, obliquely. There may be some similarities, at least tactical if not political, but Burchett's folksy down-home style isn't as manufactured or rough around the edges.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)