CWG with the report, including speculation about the possibility of a future U.S. Senate or House run. Stranger things have happened, I guess.
I was waiting for the Cas Walker reference, which Betty Bean provides, obliquely. There may be some similarities, at least tactical if not political, but Burchett's folksy down-home style isn't as manufactured or rough around the edges.
- It's getting close to tax time (5 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (6 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)