CWG with the report, including speculation about the possibility of a future U.S. Senate or House run. Stranger things have happened, I guess.
I was waiting for the Cas Walker reference, which Betty Bean provides, obliquely. There may be some similarities, at least tactical if not political, but Burchett's folksy down-home style isn't as manufactured or rough around the edges.
- Pilot update (3 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (8 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (19 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (1 reply)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)