Gov. Haslam has received the "all clear" signal from the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry that Medicaid/TennCare expansion is A-OK so he can proceed with his decision.
Their concern is not so much for "the overall quality of life for hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans that will have health care coverage," but rather that "Health care in Tennessee constitutes a substantial economic impact benefiting our overall economy."
The Nashville Business Journal reports...
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (7 replies)
- Ballot order (16 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 hours 28 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 2 hours from now)