Gov. Haslam has received the "all clear" signal from the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry that Medicaid/TennCare expansion is A-OK so he can proceed with his decision.
Their concern is not so much for "the overall quality of life for hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans that will have health care coverage," but rather that "Health care in Tennessee constitutes a substantial economic impact benefiting our overall economy."
The Nashville Business Journal reports...
- Trump says he will help middle class working people... (1 reply)
- Knoxville Women's March (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (6 replies)
- Inauguration Day (14 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (80 replies)
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (5 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (3 days 2 hours from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (3 days 7 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)