Gov. Haslam has received the "all clear" signal from the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry that Medicaid/TennCare expansion is A-OK so he can proceed with his decision.
Their concern is not so much for "the overall quality of life for hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans that will have health care coverage," but rather that "Health care in Tennessee constitutes a substantial economic impact benefiting our overall economy."
The Nashville Business Journal reports...
- Justice? (21 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (3 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)