Gov. Haslam has received the "all clear" signal from the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry that Medicaid/TennCare expansion is A-OK so he can proceed with his decision.
Their concern is not so much for "the overall quality of life for hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans that will have health care coverage," but rather that "Health care in Tennessee constitutes a substantial economic impact benefiting our overall economy."
The Nashville Business Journal reports...
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (10 replies)
- Why teachers can’t hotfoot it out of Kansas fast enough (1 reply)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (2 replies)
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (14 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (48 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)