Gov. Haslam has received the "all clear" signal from the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry that Medicaid/TennCare expansion is A-OK so he can proceed with his decision.
Their concern is not so much for "the overall quality of life for hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans that will have health care coverage," but rather that "Health care in Tennessee constitutes a substantial economic impact benefiting our overall economy."
The Nashville Business Journal reports...
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (10 replies)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (22 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (46 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)