Seen on twitter: "I just checked into the @McDonald's #HotNSpicy McChicken commercial and earned points via #ViggleTV!"
Seriously, people. Pause. Take a deep breath. Not only did I not need to know that, it is not the way of the future. Why can't we focus our entrepreneurial "genius" on medical breakthroughs, fixing bridges, building rail, building schools, affordable housing, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, competent government, and stuff like that?
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (28 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (11 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (28 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (11 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)