Seen on twitter: "I just checked into the @McDonald's #HotNSpicy McChicken commercial and earned points via #ViggleTV!"
Seriously, people. Pause. Take a deep breath. Not only did I not need to know that, it is not the way of the future. Why can't we focus our entrepreneurial "genius" on medical breakthroughs, fixing bridges, building rail, building schools, affordable housing, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, competent government, and stuff like that?
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (6 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (10 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (30 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (10 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (3 replies)