Seen on twitter: "I just checked into the @McDonald's #HotNSpicy McChicken commercial and earned points via #ViggleTV!"
Seriously, people. Pause. Take a deep breath. Not only did I not need to know that, it is not the way of the future. Why can't we focus our entrepreneurial "genius" on medical breakthroughs, fixing bridges, building rail, building schools, affordable housing, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, competent government, and stuff like that?
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (52 replies)
- National walk to school day (6 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Now what? (1 reply)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (11 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (5 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (5 days 2 hours from now)