Seen on twitter: "I just checked into the @McDonald's #HotNSpicy McChicken commercial and earned points via #ViggleTV!"
Seriously, people. Pause. Take a deep breath. Not only did I not need to know that, it is not the way of the future. Why can't we focus our entrepreneurial "genius" on medical breakthroughs, fixing bridges, building rail, building schools, affordable housing, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, competent government, and stuff like that?
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)