This video highlights some of the problems with vouchers. Millions are being spent to promote this plan. It's about ideology and private school benefits, not improving outcomes for kids.
There is an important committee vote on this Tuesday March 5th. Contact our legislators; ask them to say no to vouchers.
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (3 replies)
- Sears closing more stores (2 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)
- Thinking Big (1 reply)
- Pilot update (11 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (2 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)