Tom Humphrey has the press release from Democrats in the state legislature demanding an up or down vote on Medicaid/TennCare expansion.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports on a poll by the Tennessee Hospital Association showing that a majority (59%) of insured Tennesseans surveyed support Medicaid expansion.
In related news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today joined the growing ranks of GOP governors supporting Medicaid expansion.
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (5 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (2 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (77 replies)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (19 min 29 sec from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (22 hours 49 min from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 16 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 14 hours from now)