Tom Humphrey has the press release from Democrats in the state legislature demanding an up or down vote on Medicaid/TennCare expansion.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports on a poll by the Tennessee Hospital Association showing that a majority (59%) of insured Tennesseans surveyed support Medicaid expansion.
In related news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today joined the growing ranks of GOP governors supporting Medicaid expansion.
- For theater/re lovers (1 reply)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (37 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (42 replies)
- Redefining Scrooge (8 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (8 replies)
- ISIS (143 replies)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (1 reply)
- Tennessee unemployment, poverty rates increase (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (7 replies)
- Discussion about new hybrid pension plan for TN educators (1 reply)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (25 replies)
- Cagle: Tough times ahead for Haslsm (9 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (2 days 18 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (3 days 21 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 20 hours from now)