Tom Humphrey has the press release from Democrats in the state legislature demanding an up or down vote on Medicaid/TennCare expansion.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports on a poll by the Tennessee Hospital Association showing that a majority (59%) of insured Tennesseans surveyed support Medicaid expansion.
In related news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today joined the growing ranks of GOP governors supporting Medicaid expansion.
- School shooting in Oregon (19 replies)
- Now what? (2 replies)
- DOE awards UT $2.9 million grant for graduate energy technology program (3 replies)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (14 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (63 replies)
- The remarkable thing that happens to poor kids when you give their parents a little money (1 reply)
- National walk to school day (7 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (4 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (4 days 2 hours from now)