Tom Humphrey has the press release from Democrats in the state legislature demanding an up or down vote on Medicaid/TennCare expansion.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports on a poll by the Tennessee Hospital Association showing that a majority (59%) of insured Tennesseans surveyed support Medicaid expansion.
In related news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie today joined the growing ranks of GOP governors supporting Medicaid expansion.
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (70 replies)
- What's wrong with this picture? (13 replies)
- Another delay for Island Home reopening (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (5 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (16 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (344 replies)
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (17 replies)
- Local attorney K.O. Herston picked by American Bar Assoc. for Top 100 Law Blogs (1 reply)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Dec 1 2015 - 5:30pm (3 hours 4 min ago)
- Dec 1 2015 - 7:00pm (1 hour 34 min ago)
- Dec 4 2015 - 7:30pm (2 days 22 hours from now)
- Dec 10 2015 - 5:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)