On the front-page-above-the-fold of today's Life section, KV's Doug McDaniel talks about the opening of The Lovelies of John Alan Maxwell, his film tribute to his great-uncle.
The movie will premiere at the Bijou Theatre on Saturday, February 23 at 7 p.m.
Congrats to Doug on bringing his project to fruition!
(Previously: Doug previews The Lovelies of John Alan Maxwell)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (3 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (7 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (147 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (2 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (4 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)