On the front-page-above-the-fold of today's Life section, KV's Doug McDaniel talks about the opening of The Lovelies of John Alan Maxwell, his film tribute to his great-uncle.
The movie will premiere at the Bijou Theatre on Saturday, February 23 at 7 p.m.
Congrats to Doug on bringing his project to fruition!
(Previously: Doug previews The Lovelies of John Alan Maxwell)
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (5 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (305 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (19 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (3 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (16 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 14 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 15 hours from now)