Josh Flory reports that ProNova may be backing off from a deal to locate in Knox Co. and is now looking at Pellissippi Place in Blount Co. instead.
ProNova would be the first tenant for the development, a joint project between Knox County, Blount County, Maryville and Alcoa that launched in 2006 and has been sitting empty since.
PREVIOUSLY: $20 million skate park?
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (25 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (14 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (62 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)