Josh Flory reports that ProNova may be backing off from a deal to locate in Knox Co. and is now looking at Pellissippi Place in Blount Co. instead.
ProNova would be the first tenant for the development, a joint project between Knox County, Blount County, Maryville and Alcoa that launched in 2006 and has been sitting empty since.
PREVIOUSLY: $20 million skate park?
- Uber Problem (6 replies)
- Looking like a deadlock (5 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (21 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (55 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)