Josh Flory reports that ProNova may be backing off from a deal to locate in Knox Co. and is now looking at Pellissippi Place in Blount Co. instead.
ProNova would be the first tenant for the development, a joint project between Knox County, Blount County, Maryville and Alcoa that launched in 2006 and has been sitting empty since.
PREVIOUSLY: $20 million skate park?
- New pipeline (1 reply)
- ISIS (42 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (3 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (5 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (38 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (17 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (1 day 16 hours from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 23 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 6 days from now)