Josh Flory reports that ProNova may be backing off from a deal to locate in Knox Co. and is now looking at Pellissippi Place in Blount Co. instead.
ProNova would be the first tenant for the development, a joint project between Knox County, Blount County, Maryville and Alcoa that launched in 2006 and has been sitting empty since.
PREVIOUSLY: $20 million skate park?
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (9 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)