Josh Flory reports that ProNova may be backing off from a deal to locate in Knox Co. and is now looking at Pellissippi Place in Blount Co. instead.
ProNova would be the first tenant for the development, a joint project between Knox County, Blount County, Maryville and Alcoa that launched in 2006 and has been sitting empty since.
PREVIOUSLY: $20 million skate park?
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (9 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (15 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (18 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)