There's a "2nd Amendment Rally" underway at the Blount Co. courthouse in downtown Maryville this afternoon. The Mrs. snapped a couple of photos from a safe distance on her way back from taking pupster for a walk in the park. (I told her to stay away from there but she rarely listens to me.) Looks like they had a pretty good turnout.
According to this Maryville Daily Times report, the event was organized by a local gun shop owner and a Blount Co. Sheriff's lieutenant. It also had the support of the Blount Co. Sheriff and the county mayor, who planned to speak at the rally.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (2 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)