There's a "2nd Amendment Rally" underway at the Blount Co. courthouse in downtown Maryville this afternoon. The Mrs. snapped a couple of photos from a safe distance on her way back from taking pupster for a walk in the park. (I told her to stay away from there but she rarely listens to me.) Looks like they had a pretty good turnout.
According to this Maryville Daily Times report, the event was organized by a local gun shop owner and a Blount Co. Sheriff's lieutenant. It also had the support of the Blount Co. Sheriff and the county mayor, who planned to speak at the rally.
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)