I thought we already did tort reform?
HB0978 by Rep. Ryan Haynes (R-Knoxville) limits recovery for medical costs in personal injury or wrongful death actions to amounts paid by or on behalf of the claimant, amounts necessary to satisfy unpaid charges for medical care, and amounts necessary to satisfy future medical charges."
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (23 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (53 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)
- Knoxville and surrounding communities livability (15 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (75 replies)
- Doctors call for ban on prescription drug advertising (6 replies)