I thought we already did tort reform?
HB0978 by Rep. Ryan Haynes (R-Knoxville) limits recovery for medical costs in personal injury or wrongful death actions to amounts paid by or on behalf of the claimant, amounts necessary to satisfy unpaid charges for medical care, and amounts necessary to satisfy future medical charges."
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (4 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (1 reply)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (31 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (5 replies)
- Headline fail (17 replies)