I thought we already did tort reform?
HB0978 by Rep. Ryan Haynes (R-Knoxville) limits recovery for medical costs in personal injury or wrongful death actions to amounts paid by or on behalf of the claimant, amounts necessary to satisfy unpaid charges for medical care, and amounts necessary to satisfy future medical charges."
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (15 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (15 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (2 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (10 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- FEC says Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)