According to this Peabody Energy press release:
...the disruption in New Orleans offered a convincing visual demonstration to counter those who have envisioned a world without coal.
"Coal is the world's fastest growing major fuel and provides more electricity than any other energy source," said Boyce. "Without coal, you might as well turn off half the lights not just for our favorite games but also for our cities, shops, factories and homes."
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (13 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)