According to this Peabody Energy press release:
...the disruption in New Orleans offered a convincing visual demonstration to counter those who have envisioned a world without coal.
"Coal is the world's fastest growing major fuel and provides more electricity than any other energy source," said Boyce. "Without coal, you might as well turn off half the lights not just for our favorite games but also for our cities, shops, factories and homes."
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (1 reply)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (5 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (6 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (3 replies)
- Delegate counts (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)