I have an Apple computer and it has always run google in the search area in the upper right hand quarter. I started running searches on this Richard Briggs a little before midnight and was getting Knox county commission and background and a ray of hope that the incompetent bastard misrepresenting me in Nashville might be gone in my lifetime.
Now bing kicks in and all I'm getting is motorcycle mechanics in Pennsylvania. Who owns bing and why do they suck so bad so fast? How do I get rid of them?
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (4 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (22 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)