I have an Apple computer and it has always run google in the search area in the upper right hand quarter. I started running searches on this Richard Briggs a little before midnight and was getting Knox county commission and background and a ray of hope that the incompetent bastard misrepresenting me in Nashville might be gone in my lifetime.
Now bing kicks in and all I'm getting is motorcycle mechanics in Pennsylvania. Who owns bing and why do they suck so bad so fast? How do I get rid of them?
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (2 replies)
- Sears closing more stores (8 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (18 replies)
- Delegate counts (6 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (4 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (10 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)