I have an Apple computer and it has always run google in the search area in the upper right hand quarter. I started running searches on this Richard Briggs a little before midnight and was getting Knox county commission and background and a ray of hope that the incompetent bastard misrepresenting me in Nashville might be gone in my lifetime.
Now bing kicks in and all I'm getting is motorcycle mechanics in Pennsylvania. Who owns bing and why do they suck so bad so fast? How do I get rid of them?
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)