I have an Apple computer and it has always run google in the search area in the upper right hand quarter. I started running searches on this Richard Briggs a little before midnight and was getting Knox county commission and background and a ray of hope that the incompetent bastard misrepresenting me in Nashville might be gone in my lifetime.
Now bing kicks in and all I'm getting is motorcycle mechanics in Pennsylvania. Who owns bing and why do they suck so bad so fast? How do I get rid of them?
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (4 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (1 reply)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (85 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (42 min 14 sec ago)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 20 hours from now)