Reports out of CES are depressing. Until someone cracks anti-gravity or cold fusion, everything has already been invented. Now it's just being recycled, repackaged, rebranded and relaunched. Do we really need an 80 inch, $20,000 Ultra HD TV for which no content exists and that won't fit in our living room?
This drunk review pretty much sums it up: Did Intel announce the follow-up to the 486 DX this year? Will it fit in an Ultraphablet? Is it bigger than the fist I want to punch you in the face with?
For a more serious take, see this: ...there are now four technology companies that truly matter to people: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. None of them are at CES.
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (7 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- The beast has more than one belly: (16 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)