Reports out of CES are depressing. Until someone cracks anti-gravity or cold fusion, everything has already been invented. Now it's just being recycled, repackaged, rebranded and relaunched. Do we really need an 80 inch, $20,000 Ultra HD TV for which no content exists and that won't fit in our living room?
This drunk review pretty much sums it up: Did Intel announce the follow-up to the 486 DX this year? Will it fit in an Ultraphablet? Is it bigger than the fist I want to punch you in the face with?
For a more serious take, see this: ...there are now four technology companies that truly matter to people: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. None of them are at CES.
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (4 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)
- Perfect gift for the fake news email forwarding drunk uncle (2 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (45 replies)