Reports out of CES are depressing. Until someone cracks anti-gravity or cold fusion, everything has already been invented. Now it's just being recycled, repackaged, rebranded and relaunched. Do we really need an 80 inch, $20,000 Ultra HD TV for which no content exists and that won't fit in our living room?
This drunk review pretty much sums it up: Did Intel announce the follow-up to the 486 DX this year? Will it fit in an Ultraphablet? Is it bigger than the fist I want to punch you in the face with?
For a more serious take, see this: ...there are now four technology companies that truly matter to people: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. None of them are at CES.
- Trump's gonna win (2 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (7 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)