Reports out of CES are depressing. Until someone cracks anti-gravity or cold fusion, everything has already been invented. Now it's just being recycled, repackaged, rebranded and relaunched. Do we really need an 80 inch, $20,000 Ultra HD TV for which no content exists and that won't fit in our living room?
This drunk review pretty much sums it up: Did Intel announce the follow-up to the 486 DX this year? Will it fit in an Ultraphablet? Is it bigger than the fist I want to punch you in the face with?
For a more serious take, see this: ...there are now four technology companies that truly matter to people: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. None of them are at CES.
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (5 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (25 replies)
- Thoughts on Trumpspeak (2 replies)
- City to exclude glass from curbside recycling (17 replies)
- Bill Gates: The robot that takes your job should pay taxes (2 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (10 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (103 replies)
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (5 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (2 hours 54 min ago)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (3 days 22 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)