To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we ran off to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
It's a loosely interpreted Magical Mystery Tour through the lives and music of the Beatles, and a truly amazing experience. The remastered/remixed songs, the performances, the theater and the incredible sound system (6000+ speakers!) and even the pre-show party in the lobby make for an unforgettable evening.
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (17 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (4 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (5 replies)
- Pilot update (19 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (2 replies)
- Delegate counts (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)
- Vouchers back in the House today... Update: bill tabled, no vouchers (1 reply)