To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we ran off to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
It's a loosely interpreted Magical Mystery Tour through the lives and music of the Beatles, and a truly amazing experience. The remastered/remixed songs, the performances, the theater and the incredible sound system (6000+ speakers!) and even the pre-show party in the lobby make for an unforgettable evening.
- school board meeting underway (39 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)