To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we ran off to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
It's a loosely interpreted Magical Mystery Tour through the lives and music of the Beatles, and a truly amazing experience. The remastered/remixed songs, the performances, the theater and the incredible sound system (6000+ speakers!) and even the pre-show party in the lobby make for an unforgettable evening.
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (52 replies)
- National walk to school day (6 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Now what? (1 reply)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (11 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (5 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (5 days 1 hour from now)