To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we ran off to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
It's a loosely interpreted Magical Mystery Tour through the lives and music of the Beatles, and a truly amazing experience. The remastered/remixed songs, the performances, the theater and the incredible sound system (6000+ speakers!) and even the pre-show party in the lobby make for an unforgettable evening.
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (25 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (38 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (6 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (5 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)