They want power and money. Why is it okay to support the NRA as a defender of gun rights but it is not okay to support unions as defenders of workers? The NRA wants to embed more guns into our daily lives. They want to train school guards for our 99,000 schools across the country.
“There were two armed law enforcement officers at that campus [Columbine], and you see what happened — 15 dead,” Ms. Feinstein [Democratic Senator, California] said.
Will we once again rollover? Will our apathy allow this to happen?
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (5 replies)
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (6 replies)
- Democratic TV with Jessee Bundy (2 replies)
- Garth mania hits Knoxville (1 reply)
- Bernie is running (45 replies)
- Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (27 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (11 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)