They want power and money. Why is it okay to support the NRA as a defender of gun rights but it is not okay to support unions as defenders of workers? The NRA wants to embed more guns into our daily lives. They want to train school guards for our 99,000 schools across the country.
“There were two armed law enforcement officers at that campus [Columbine], and you see what happened — 15 dead,” Ms. Feinstein [Democratic Senator, California] said.
Will we once again rollover? Will our apathy allow this to happen?
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (17 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (48 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (18 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (2 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)