They want power and money. Why is it okay to support the NRA as a defender of gun rights but it is not okay to support unions as defenders of workers? The NRA wants to embed more guns into our daily lives. They want to train school guards for our 99,000 schools across the country.
“There were two armed law enforcement officers at that campus [Columbine], and you see what happened — 15 dead,” Ms. Feinstein [Democratic Senator, California] said.
Will we once again rollover? Will our apathy allow this to happen?
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (164 replies)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (9 replies)
- Tennessee and Fiat (3 replies)
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (8 replies)
- Famous people you have met (80 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (94 replies)
- WATE: Three more Pilot Flying J employees plead guilty (7 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (15 replies)
- With us or against us (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (257 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- Jun 19 2013 - 2:00pm (2 hours 16 min ago)
- Jun 20 2013 - 5:00pm (1 day 43 min from now)
- Jun 22 2013 - 10:00am (2 days 17 hours from now)