They want power and money. Why is it okay to support the NRA as a defender of gun rights but it is not okay to support unions as defenders of workers? The NRA wants to embed more guns into our daily lives. They want to train school guards for our 99,000 schools across the country.
“There were two armed law enforcement officers at that campus [Columbine], and you see what happened — 15 dead,” Ms. Feinstein [Democratic Senator, California] said.
Will we once again rollover? Will our apathy allow this to happen?
- New York bans styrofoam (11 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)