I noticed recently that photo-journalist and man about town Dan Andrews (@knoxcounty) had tens of thousands of twitter followers. I was a little jealous, and wondered what I was doing wrong.
Mr. Andrews has now revealed his secret with this interesting investigative report on fake twitter followers. He promises a follow up analysis of fake followers on local media accounts.
(For the record, KnoxViews has about 80% "real" followers, 16% "inactive" and only 4% fake.)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (2 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (146 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (4 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (4 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday's is still doomed (17 replies)
- Democratic presidential options (28 replies)