I noticed recently that photo-journalist and man about town Dan Andrews (@knoxcounty) had tens of thousands of twitter followers. I was a little jealous, and wondered what I was doing wrong.
Mr. Andrews has now revealed his secret with this interesting investigative report on fake twitter followers. He promises a follow up analysis of fake followers on local media accounts.
(For the record, KnoxViews has about 80% "real" followers, 16% "inactive" and only 4% fake.)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (10 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (15 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (4 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)