I noticed recently that photo-journalist and man about town Dan Andrews (@knoxcounty) had tens of thousands of twitter followers. I was a little jealous, and wondered what I was doing wrong.
Mr. Andrews has now revealed his secret with this interesting investigative report on fake twitter followers. He promises a follow up analysis of fake followers on local media accounts.
(For the record, KnoxViews has about 80% "real" followers, 16% "inactive" and only 4% fake.)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (4 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (22 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)