I noticed recently that photo-journalist and man about town Dan Andrews (@knoxcounty) had tens of thousands of twitter followers. I was a little jealous, and wondered what I was doing wrong.
Mr. Andrews has now revealed his secret with this interesting investigative report on fake twitter followers. He promises a follow up analysis of fake followers on local media accounts.
(For the record, KnoxViews has about 80% "real" followers, 16% "inactive" and only 4% fake.)
- Latest UT athletics drama (1 reply)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (52 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (57 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (3 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (1 reply)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)