Most of us are familiar with the work of Ed Westcott, the fine photographer who is responsible for most of the visual record of Oak Ridge's role in the Manhattan Project. Many of his photos are now online in the DOE-Oak Ridge photostream at Flickr.
The above scene is special to me as is this view of an operating gaseous diffusion cell. I helped to prepare the display in Building K-33 for the Presidential visit.
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (14 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (15 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (38 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (17 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (6 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)