Most of us are familiar with the work of Ed Westcott, the fine photographer who is responsible for most of the visual record of Oak Ridge's role in the Manhattan Project. Many of his photos are now online in the DOE-Oak Ridge photostream at Flickr.
The above scene is special to me as is this view of an operating gaseous diffusion cell. I helped to prepare the display in Building K-33 for the Presidential visit.
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (4 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (11 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (4 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)