MoJo took a look at State Legislatures, and the work each got done, across the country, after the conservative landslide in 2010. Unfortunately, TN was deemed the worst of the worst. Hell, the TN State Legislature was given "500 bonus points" for, well, go read it all.
I can only imagine what our special brand of crazy will look like after the next session with the super-duper
bat-sh** crazy TEAGop majority.
- RIP Pat Summitt (18 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (5 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)