MoJo took a look at State Legislatures, and the work each got done, across the country, after the conservative landslide in 2010. Unfortunately, TN was deemed the worst of the worst. Hell, the TN State Legislature was given "500 bonus points" for, well, go read it all.
I can only imagine what our special brand of crazy will look like after the next session with the super-duper
bat-sh** crazy TEAGop majority.
- Justice? (55 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (6 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)