MoJo took a look at State Legislatures, and the work each got done, across the country, after the conservative landslide in 2010. Unfortunately, TN was deemed the worst of the worst. Hell, the TN State Legislature was given "500 bonus points" for, well, go read it all.
I can only imagine what our special brand of crazy will look like after the next session with the super-duper
bat-sh** crazy TEAGop majority.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)