MoJo took a look at State Legislatures, and the work each got done, across the country, after the conservative landslide in 2010. Unfortunately, TN was deemed the worst of the worst. Hell, the TN State Legislature was given "500 bonus points" for, well, go read it all.
I can only imagine what our special brand of crazy will look like after the next session with the super-duper
bat-sh** crazy TEAGop majority.
- Home cookin' (14 replies)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)