Cargo pants clad Michael Jordan will not be allowed back onto a South Flordia golf course.
Jordan got to the 12th hole before the golf course patrols notified him he was not wearing proper attire. MJ was wearing cargo pants, whereas the golf course requires bermuda shorts. MJ declined to change his attire.
As one commenter put it, Jordan should just buy the golf course and change the dress code requirement to cargo pants.
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)
- Vouchers back in the House today... Update: bill tabled, no vouchers (1 reply)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (3 replies)
- Delegate counts (7 replies)
- Sears closing more stores (8 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (18 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (2 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (10 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)