Cargo pants clad Michael Jordan will not be allowed back onto a South Flordia golf course.
Jordan got to the 12th hole before the golf course patrols notified him he was not wearing proper attire. MJ was wearing cargo pants, whereas the golf course requires bermuda shorts. MJ declined to change his attire.
As one commenter put it, Jordan should just buy the golf course and change the dress code requirement to cargo pants.
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (1 reply)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (2 replies)
- For theater/re lovers (1 reply)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (37 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (42 replies)
- Redefining Scrooge (8 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (8 replies)
- ISIS (143 replies)
- Tennessee unemployment, poverty rates increase (1 reply)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (7 replies)
- Discussion about new hybrid pension plan for TN educators (1 reply)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (25 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (2 days 14 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (3 days 16 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (3 days 17 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 16 hours from now)