Cargo pants clad Michael Jordan will not be allowed back onto a South Flordia golf course.
Jordan got to the 12th hole before the golf course patrols notified him he was not wearing proper attire. MJ was wearing cargo pants, whereas the golf course requires bermuda shorts. MJ declined to change his attire.
As one commenter put it, Jordan should just buy the golf course and change the dress code requirement to cargo pants.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (41 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (7 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (32 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)