Republican State Rep. David Hawk has been indicted on charges of felony reckless endangerment following a report by his wife in March that he assaulted her. Hawk was reelected in November.
More from the Greeneville Sun...
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (1 reply)
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (3 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (10 replies)
- RIP Dr. Julian (1 reply)
- TN # 1, again (5 replies)
- Rewriting the Rules (3 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (10 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)