Republican State Rep. David Hawk has been indicted on charges of felony reckless endangerment following a report by his wife in March that he assaulted her. Hawk was reelected in November.
More from the Greeneville Sun...
- Famous people you have met (52 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (126 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (93 replies)
- Heart & Soul at Knoxville Center Mall (4 replies)
- St. John's and the Proposed Walnut Street Building Demolition (11 replies)
- Knoxville group on America's worst charities list (4 replies)
- Johnson City doc sentenced to two years for dispensing unapproved foreign drugs (2 replies)
- She may be crazy but she's not stupid (1 reply)
- Congrats to Bill Shory (17 replies)