A bunch more votes are needed to make the single-payer health insurance petition visible on the White House petition page.
Thanks to everyone who signed, and if you haven't please do and please pass it on. And if someone has an account at DailyKos or places like that, maybe you could post something about it there? If it becomes visible there will likely be an avalanche of signers.
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (9 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (8 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (4 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (9 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (6 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (5 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)