Clear Channel Radio, partly owned by Bain Capital, has been quietly letting staff go in small batches for a year now and flying under the radar during the election cycle.
I'm sure they will find a way to continue paying Limbaugh.
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Laying the foundation (17 replies)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (14 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (2 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)