Papa John's Pizza says they will have to cut employee's hours and raise prices to comply with Obamacare. Yesterday it was revealed that their pizza giveaway is going to cost five times as much as health insurance for their employees. And today there's a report that Papa John's is facing a $250 million lawsuit over illegal spam text messages. And on top of all that, their pizza isn't very good.
UPDATE: Papa John's stock is off 2.4% in midday trading.
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (20 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (3 replies)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (5 replies)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)
- TNDP chair screening committee recommends three candidates (12 replies)
- Yet another Metro Pulse revival? (12 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Mayor Rogero on White House climate task force (1 reply)