Papa John's Pizza says they will have to cut employee's hours and raise prices to comply with Obamacare. Yesterday it was revealed that their pizza giveaway is going to cost five times as much as health insurance for their employees. And today there's a report that Papa John's is facing a $250 million lawsuit over illegal spam text messages. And on top of all that, their pizza isn't very good.
UPDATE: Papa John's stock is off 2.4% in midday trading.
- Tips for local live musicians (5 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (1 reply)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (6 replies)