Papa John's Pizza says they will have to cut employee's hours and raise prices to comply with Obamacare. Yesterday it was revealed that their pizza giveaway is going to cost five times as much as health insurance for their employees. And today there's a report that Papa John's is facing a $250 million lawsuit over illegal spam text messages. And on top of all that, their pizza isn't very good.
UPDATE: Papa John's stock is off 2.4% in midday trading.
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (8 replies)
- The beast has more than one belly: (20 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (5 replies)
- City of Alcoa looking for better growth management (1 reply)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (7 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)