Papa John's Pizza says they will have to cut employee's hours and raise prices to comply with Obamacare. Yesterday it was revealed that their pizza giveaway is going to cost five times as much as health insurance for their employees. And today there's a report that Papa John's is facing a $250 million lawsuit over illegal spam text messages. And on top of all that, their pizza isn't very good.
UPDATE: Papa John's stock is off 2.4% in midday trading.
- Pilot update (18 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (1 reply)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (56 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)
- Groundhog Day - Spring is on its way! (1 reply)
- Boston 1964: the way it was (10 replies)