Papa John's Pizza says they will have to cut employee's hours and raise prices to comply with Obamacare. Yesterday it was revealed that their pizza giveaway is going to cost five times as much as health insurance for their employees. And today there's a report that Papa John's is facing a $250 million lawsuit over illegal spam text messages. And on top of all that, their pizza isn't very good.
UPDATE: Papa John's stock is off 2.4% in midday trading.
- How to Transform a Waterfront (1 reply)
- ITT Tech stops all student enrollment (2 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)