From the press release...
Mayor Burchett appointed Knox County Senior Director of Community Outreach Hemal Tailor, Knox County Commissioner Brad Anders, Hampton Inn Downtown General Manager Anita Lane and Piper Communications Founding Principal Cortney Piper to the Visit Knoxville Board of Directors. These four appointees join Carmen Tegano and Bo Connor, who were previously appointed by the mayor and are already serving on the organization’s board.
"These individuals will do a great job on the board," Mayor Burchett said. "Like me, they are all committed to ensuring transparency in the operation of Visit Knoxville, and the efficient use of taxpayer dollars to effectively promote tourism in Knoxville and Knox County."
- so this is it ... (3 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (6 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)
- U.S. tax cuts don't pay for themselves -Republican-appointed official says (3 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (58 replies)