From the press release...
Mayor Burchett appointed Knox County Senior Director of Community Outreach Hemal Tailor, Knox County Commissioner Brad Anders, Hampton Inn Downtown General Manager Anita Lane and Piper Communications Founding Principal Cortney Piper to the Visit Knoxville Board of Directors. These four appointees join Carmen Tegano and Bo Connor, who were previously appointed by the mayor and are already serving on the organization’s board.
"These individuals will do a great job on the board," Mayor Burchett said. "Like me, they are all committed to ensuring transparency in the operation of Visit Knoxville, and the efficient use of taxpayer dollars to effectively promote tourism in Knoxville and Knox County."
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (36 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (13 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 20 hours from now)