From CNBC ...
In the richest, Massachusetts’ Nantucket County, where average annual household income is over $137,000, Obama won by 63 percent to Romney’s 36 percent with all precincts reporting. The richest county in Romney’s home state is also where, just prior to accepting the Republican nomination, the former Massachusetts governor held a $75,000-per-person dinner fundraiser.
- How things work around here: Sandra Clark called on the carpet by Mike Edwards and Dr. McIntyire (8 replies)
- An encouraging school board work session tonight (85 replies)
- U.T. workers to get raises (3 replies)
- Watch out for climate 'surprises,' scientists warn (6 replies)
- President Pledges Help to Fight AIDS Worldwide (39 replies)
- PISA Day (2 replies)
- Nashville schools forced to purchase technology via capital, not operating, budget? (7 replies)
- Mayor Burchett proposes solar panels for schools, county government buildings (15 replies)
- Blues Brothers Chase Scene ........ in LEGO (1 reply)
- $3 million to recruit low-fare airline to Knox area? (5 replies)
- There's an app for that, but why? (6 replies)
- Junk insurance (8 replies)