- Soft-support does not win elections. Romney was troubled by people voting AGAINST something rather than for something. Not a good scenario in a country were people tend to vote positively
- Obama lost two 2008 states, but those outcomes were idiosyncratic. Indiana came out against Mourdock, but went heavy for Romney. North Carolina was touch-and-go on its pick for President, but internally voted in GOP super majorities in State legislature with Pat McCrory as the new GOP governor.
- A full 1.2% of the conservative/libertarian vote that may have gone to Romney went to Virgil Goode, a loon, and Gary Johnson, not a loon.
- Gary Johnson carried an average of 1.1 points or so in every state in which he was one the ballot.
- Urban places and Hispanic Counties broke heavy for Obama as did rural counties in Eastern NC/Eastern Va. Texas cities went heavy for Obama as well.
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (2 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (12 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (30 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)