- Soft-support does not win elections. Romney was troubled by people voting AGAINST something rather than for something. Not a good scenario in a country were people tend to vote positively
- Obama lost two 2008 states, but those outcomes were idiosyncratic. Indiana came out against Mourdock, but went heavy for Romney. North Carolina was touch-and-go on its pick for President, but internally voted in GOP super majorities in State legislature with Pat McCrory as the new GOP governor.
- A full 1.2% of the conservative/libertarian vote that may have gone to Romney went to Virgil Goode, a loon, and Gary Johnson, not a loon.
- Gary Johnson carried an average of 1.1 points or so in every state in which he was one the ballot.
- Urban places and Hispanic Counties broke heavy for Obama as did rural counties in Eastern NC/Eastern Va. Texas cities went heavy for Obama as well.
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (12 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (26 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)