From NBC News ...
Romney, who has promised to do everything he can do repeal the 2010 health reform law, and Obama, who says its benefits are just beginning to take hold.
But while the presidential race gets most of the attention, the choices voters make to fill governor’s mansions and state legislatures may have just as big an effect on what kind of health coverage they will have in coming years.
That’s in part because the Affordable Care Act sets it up that way, but even more so because the Supreme Court says it’s up to states to decide whether and how to expand the Medicaid health insurance plan for the poor.
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (3 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (52 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (3 days 12 hours from now)