From NBC News ...
Romney, who has promised to do everything he can do repeal the 2010 health reform law, and Obama, who says its benefits are just beginning to take hold.
But while the presidential race gets most of the attention, the choices voters make to fill governor’s mansions and state legislatures may have just as big an effect on what kind of health coverage they will have in coming years.
That’s in part because the Affordable Care Act sets it up that way, but even more so because the Supreme Court says it’s up to states to decide whether and how to expand the Medicaid health insurance plan for the poor.
- ISIS (92 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (24 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)