From NBC News ...
Romney, who has promised to do everything he can do repeal the 2010 health reform law, and Obama, who says its benefits are just beginning to take hold.
But while the presidential race gets most of the attention, the choices voters make to fill governor’s mansions and state legislatures may have just as big an effect on what kind of health coverage they will have in coming years.
That’s in part because the Affordable Care Act sets it up that way, but even more so because the Supreme Court says it’s up to states to decide whether and how to expand the Medicaid health insurance plan for the poor.
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (1 reply)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- Oct 23 2016 - 9:30am (10 hours 18 min from now)
- Oct 23 2016 - 2:00pm (14 hours 48 min from now)
- Oct 26 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 12 hours from now)
- Oct 29 2016 - 3:00pm (6 days 15 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2016 - 1:30pm (1 week 14 hours from now)