From NBC News ...
Romney, who has promised to do everything he can do repeal the 2010 health reform law, and Obama, who says its benefits are just beginning to take hold.
But while the presidential race gets most of the attention, the choices voters make to fill governor’s mansions and state legislatures may have just as big an effect on what kind of health coverage they will have in coming years.
That’s in part because the Affordable Care Act sets it up that way, but even more so because the Supreme Court says it’s up to states to decide whether and how to expand the Medicaid health insurance plan for the poor.
- Bar Marley (5 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (10 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- A future for I-40? (17 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- New Traffic Radar Gun Will Detect When Drivers Are Texting (12 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball earns an 'F' from NRA (3 replies)
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (2 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (2 hours 12 min ago)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (23 hours 47 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (1 day 32 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 23 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)