A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- Reporter laments lack of public participation in city budget hearings (7 replies)
- California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare (4 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (18 replies)
- Sears reports loss (2 replies)
- Leon Russell at the Shed (updated) (7 replies)
- We Did It Again (2 replies)
- Blount County road rage incident involving handgun carry permit holder? (8 replies)
- Two killed, two wounded in Bean Station pharmacy robbery (1 reply)
- Obligatory Memorial Day water safety (re)post (1 reply)
- Hey, did you hear about the Titanic fiddle? (6 replies)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (13 replies)
- Playing the Game (2 replies)