A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (1 reply)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)
- U.S. tax cuts don't pay for themselves -Republican-appointed official says (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (3 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (58 replies)
- The cutest thing you will see all day (7 replies)
- Halls Shopper update (8 replies)