A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (24 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (6 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)