A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (4 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)