A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- Clinton campaign faltering (5 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (3 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)