A reader alerts us that Tyler Harber is representing a Missouri-based super PAC that has put up $1 million at the last minute to get Sen. Todd "legitimate rape" Akin elected. TPM has the report...
Harber: "Todd Akin may have not been our first choice for Republican nominee in the race to replace Claire McCaskill. But, Congressman Akin plays an important role in securing the Senate chamber."
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (30 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)