We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (7 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (64 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)