We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Duncan-Massey fundraiser raises eyebrows (33 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (29 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (3 replies)
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores (2 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (6 replies)
- I'd vote for her (1 reply)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (10 replies)
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (8 replies)
- Epic troll (1 reply)
- White House blocks news organizations from press briefing (6 replies)
- The How & Why (1 reply)
- More signs of spring (1 reply)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Mar 4 2017 - 11:00am (6 days 57 min from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)