We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Alexander, Corker refile Tennessee Wilderness Act (22 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (6 replies)
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (24 replies)
- Greenway murder (13 replies)
- Obama taking on overtime pay rules (1 reply)
- My secret Margarita Shrimp recipe (2 replies)
- Bernie is running (39 replies)
- Are they really students? (8 replies)
- A real good reason never to join AARP, or to quit if you have joined (9 replies)
- New MPC Executive Director Named (3 replies)
- Four Dead in Ohio (1 reply)
- RIP Guy Carawan (2 replies)