We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (98 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (11 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (8 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)
- Eastbound Cumberland Ave. to close for six weeks (1 reply)
- Jul 29 2015 - 12:00pm (3 hours 59 min ago)
- Jul 29 2015 - 6:00pm (2 hours 28 sec from now)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 weeks 2 days from now)