We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (6 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (9 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (35 replies)
- Bravo to LaFollette Middle School Coach Jake Snider (1 reply)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (2 replies)
- Searching for an Online Search Guru (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball for U.S. Senate campaign kickoff (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (13 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (29 replies)
- This seems just about right. (11 replies)