We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (3 replies)
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (6 replies)
- Delegate counts (17 replies)
- Sorry, you'll need a note from your wife for that (2 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (4 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)