We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (7 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (4 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (5 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (20 replies)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)