We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (18 replies)
- Briggs (189 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (8 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (2 replies)
- R.I.P. James Garner (6 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (11 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (10 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (3 replies)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (42 replies)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 11 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 2 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 3 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 11 hours from now)