We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (16 replies)
- Clinton campaign faltering (13 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (6 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (15 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (71 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)