We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Haslam's legacy (30 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (6 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (10 replies)
- RIP Dr. Julian (1 reply)
- TN # 1, again (5 replies)
- Rewriting the Rules (3 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (10 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)