We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- Welcome, Andi! (1 reply)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (17 replies)
- Dark money comes to school board races. The source? Charter school advocates (1 reply)
- Infrastructure grades (4 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (31 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (63 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (6 days 6 hours from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)