We canceled our subscription to Newsweek a while back because it went to shit when Tina Brown took over. They keep sending us the stupid things and offering us an eight year subscription for $5 or something ridiculous like that.
Today (by way of Southern Beale), we see they are finally giving up and ending the print version. I would almost say it's a shame, because it only took them about six months to completely ruin what was a pretty good newsweekly, especially under Jon Meacham who left when the idiots took over. But it's actually a relief because it means we won't keep getting them in the mail.
P.S. We switched to Time, a far superior product.
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (4 replies)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (14 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (7 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)
- Snowing here (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (8 replies)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (12 replies)