Finally got around to watching the pilot for Nashville, the new country music soap opera series. Looks like a winner to me.
The pilot kicks off so many intersecting story lines you'll need a flow chart to keep up. Hope it lasts long enough for them to all play out. Looking for more cool cameos, too, like Del McCoury in the first episode. Connie Britton (Mrs. Coach Taylor in Friday Night Lights) is fabulous. You can watch the full pilot episode at the above link.
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (85 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (10 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (3 hours 46 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 46 min from now)