When Rick Santorum told the 'Values' Voters that smart people were out of their reach, he wasn't just whistling Dixie. He had obviously read this article about intelligence and hate in Psychological Science.
There is also this article at Huffpo but slapping a winger with a link to them is like trying to convince me that Fox is a news organization.
- Headline fail (17 replies)
- Next Stop (16 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (7 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)