When Rick Santorum told the 'Values' Voters that smart people were out of their reach, he wasn't just whistling Dixie. He had obviously read this article about intelligence and hate in Psychological Science.
There is also this article at Huffpo but slapping a winger with a link to them is like trying to convince me that Fox is a news organization.
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (15 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (2 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (2 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (47 replies)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (15 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)