The Tennessean reports that Gov. Haslam and Mayor Dean of Nashville called an 8AM press conference to announce a "major economic development."
UPDATE: HCA making major investment in Nashville, building new facility at formerly vacant downtown site. The new office towers will be corporate headquarters for HCA's research and business service operations that will initially employ 1000 and possibly up to 2000 in the future. Nashville incentives include $500 per employee and tax abatement. State incentives include $7,500 per new employee.
- Greenway murder (13 replies)
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (22 replies)
- Obama taking on overtime pay rules (1 reply)
- My secret Margarita Shrimp recipe (2 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (3 replies)
- Bernie is running (39 replies)
- Are they really students? (8 replies)
- A real good reason never to join AARP, or to quit if you have joined (9 replies)
- New MPC Executive Director Named (3 replies)
- Four Dead in Ohio (1 reply)
- RIP Guy Carawan (2 replies)
- Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover (3 replies)