The Tennessean reports that Gov. Haslam and Mayor Dean of Nashville called an 8AM press conference to announce a "major economic development."
UPDATE: HCA making major investment in Nashville, building new facility at formerly vacant downtown site. The new office towers will be corporate headquarters for HCA's research and business service operations that will initially employ 1000 and possibly up to 2000 in the future. Nashville incentives include $500 per employee and tax abatement. State incentives include $7,500 per new employee.
- Geek stuff: Add wireless charging to your phone or tablet (1 reply)
- For You and Me (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (40 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (16 replies)
- 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 today (2 replies)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)