Again and again. Not the place to be in the SEC.
Someone should put together a highlight reel of the early celebrations after every block, tackle and yardage gain, like they had just won the Super Bowl or something. But maybe at this point the occasional execution of football fundamentals is the only thing left to celebrate.
Dooley should have suited up and gone in at wide receiver after that perfect sideline catch. Maybe if Florida had adjusted their coverage on Dooley we could have gotten a man open. It wasn't clear if he was the intended receiver, though.
When it was gut check time, players and fans alike asked for the check and checked out. Was there anyone left to get arrested for rushing the field after the game? The game was rich in Tradition and Pageantry, though, so there's always that. That and Kosher pulled pork hot dogs.
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (3 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (18 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (20 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)