Again and again. Not the place to be in the SEC.
Someone should put together a highlight reel of the early celebrations after every block, tackle and yardage gain, like they had just won the Super Bowl or something. But maybe at this point the occasional execution of football fundamentals is the only thing left to celebrate.
Dooley should have suited up and gone in at wide receiver after that perfect sideline catch. Maybe if Florida had adjusted their coverage on Dooley we could have gotten a man open. It wasn't clear if he was the intended receiver, though.
When it was gut check time, players and fans alike asked for the check and checked out. Was there anyone left to get arrested for rushing the field after the game? The game was rich in Tradition and Pageantry, though, so there's always that. That and Kosher pulled pork hot dogs.
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (200 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (1 reply)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)