Again and again. Not the place to be in the SEC.
Someone should put together a highlight reel of the early celebrations after every block, tackle and yardage gain, like they had just won the Super Bowl or something. But maybe at this point the occasional execution of football fundamentals is the only thing left to celebrate.
Dooley should have suited up and gone in at wide receiver after that perfect sideline catch. Maybe if Florida had adjusted their coverage on Dooley we could have gotten a man open. It wasn't clear if he was the intended receiver, though.
When it was gut check time, players and fans alike asked for the check and checked out. Was there anyone left to get arrested for rushing the field after the game? The game was rich in Tradition and Pageantry, though, so there's always that. That and Kosher pulled pork hot dogs.
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (24 replies)
- Kim Severance stepping down from school board, won't seek reelection (1 reply)
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (38 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (23 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (3 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (18 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)