Again and again. Not the place to be in the SEC.
Someone should put together a highlight reel of the early celebrations after every block, tackle and yardage gain, like they had just won the Super Bowl or something. But maybe at this point the occasional execution of football fundamentals is the only thing left to celebrate.
Dooley should have suited up and gone in at wide receiver after that perfect sideline catch. Maybe if Florida had adjusted their coverage on Dooley we could have gotten a man open. It wasn't clear if he was the intended receiver, though.
When it was gut check time, players and fans alike asked for the check and checked out. Was there anyone left to get arrested for rushing the field after the game? The game was rich in Tradition and Pageantry, though, so there's always that. That and Kosher pulled pork hot dogs.
- Campfield guns in parks bill passes TN Senate (14 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (26 replies)
- Why Won't Knox News Sentinel Cover Dr. Mary Headrick's Campaign For Congress in TN's 3rd? (5 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (9 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (6 replies)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (3 replies)
- This seems just about right. (10 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (25 replies)
- ISIL: a journalistic twist (9 replies)
- The most affluent town in every state (4 replies)
- Darden investors slam Olive Garden (3 replies)
- Campaign Kickoff for School Board Candidate District 2 Jamie Rowe (24 replies)