Again and again. Not the place to be in the SEC.
Someone should put together a highlight reel of the early celebrations after every block, tackle and yardage gain, like they had just won the Super Bowl or something. But maybe at this point the occasional execution of football fundamentals is the only thing left to celebrate.
Dooley should have suited up and gone in at wide receiver after that perfect sideline catch. Maybe if Florida had adjusted their coverage on Dooley we could have gotten a man open. It wasn't clear if he was the intended receiver, though.
When it was gut check time, players and fans alike asked for the check and checked out. Was there anyone left to get arrested for rushing the field after the game? The game was rich in Tradition and Pageantry, though, so there's always that. That and Kosher pulled pork hot dogs.
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (5 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)