Nate Silver is killing it again this election cycle.
In the CNN survey, Mr. Obama moved into a six-point lead among likely voters (and an eight-point lead when the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson was included in the poll) — up from a tie previously. But he made fewer gains in the survey among the broader universe of registered voters, with whom his lead expanded to eight points from seven.
The interesting part, in light of the annual "Ralph Nader killed 1 million Iraqis/America got what it deserved" argument taking place elsewhere on KV, is that the inclusion of Gary Johnson for the Libertarians pushes it to 8 points.
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (57 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (2 replies)
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (2 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (7 hours 28 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 14 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 14 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)