If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (81 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Paying attention v1 - defunding data collection (2 replies)
- Trump says he will help middle class working people... (1 reply)
- Inauguration Day (14 replies)
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (5 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)