If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (9 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (4 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (3 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (4 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (5 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)