If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (14 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (9 replies)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (42 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (5 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (3 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (2 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (1 reply)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Briggs (187 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 2 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 17 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 18 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 1 hour from now)