If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Alexander, Corker refile Tennessee Wilderness Act (22 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (6 replies)
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (24 replies)
- Greenway murder (13 replies)
- Obama taking on overtime pay rules (1 reply)
- My secret Margarita Shrimp recipe (2 replies)
- Bernie is running (39 replies)
- Are they really students? (8 replies)
- A real good reason never to join AARP, or to quit if you have joined (9 replies)
- New MPC Executive Director Named (3 replies)
- Four Dead in Ohio (1 reply)
- RIP Guy Carawan (2 replies)