If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (5 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (3 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (9 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (35 replies)
- Bravo to LaFollette Middle School Coach Jake Snider (1 reply)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (2 replies)
- Searching for an Online Search Guru (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball for U.S. Senate campaign kickoff (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (13 replies)
- Sep 17 2014 - 12:00pm (18 hours 32 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (1 week 47 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)