If you use Frontline Plus flea/tick spot treatment for your pets, you might be interested to know that it doesn't work anymore. I must be the last to know, but it is true, from my own experience.
Just bought a comfortis pill from the vet to get my little poodle through until I can figure out what to do about a new spot treatment or pill for fleas. You can't reapply the spot insecticide more than every 30 days for the little guys anyway. But, bottom line, the Frontline spot treatment has no effect on fleas, and we were unprotected for a banner year for them. I have also started letting him follow me around in the garden, when he was previously a total house dog. So, he was incredibly infested, within two weeks of Frontline spot treatment, when I noticed.
The vet's office told me that the salesman said that yes, Frontline did change the formula. But, the fleas may have changed too. From the url I linked, it hasn't worked in several years. So, head's up!
- Voter registration deadline Monday (1 reply)
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (4 replies)
- ISIS+ (7 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (31 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (14 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (5 hours 30 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)