What: Mayor Burchett hosts 'Back to School Bash'
When: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:00pm
Where: Knoxville Expo Center, 5441 Clinton Highway
Knox Co. Mayor's office announcement...
Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett will host a "Back to School Bash" for Knox County students on Aug. 14, from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Merchants/I-75 Expo Center on Clinton Highway.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan and the Knoxville Expo Center are also sponsoring the event.
"This is a great opportunity for students and their families to come out to get free school supplies and just have a good time," Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett said. "We will have a wide range of vendors at the 'Back to School Bash,' including health, fitness and recreation related organizations. I hope families will come out and enjoy everything this event has to offer."
The Knox County Health Department, Parks & Recreation and the Public Library will take part in the event, along with various area restaurants. There will be a stage with various interactive performances and presentations geared toward students.
The event is free and open to the public.
- Trump to Sign Orders Advancing Keystone, Dakota Access Pipelines (4 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (85 replies)
- Abortions Hit New Low in U.S. (2 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel Sunday only/digital subscription price misleading (3 replies)
- Number of People Enrolled in ACA Marketplaces in 2016, by Congressional District (1 reply)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (26 replies)
- Obamacare Saved Thousands From Colon Cancer Death, Report Finds (1 reply)
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (17 hours 38 min from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (22 hours 38 min from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 2 days from now)