The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (14 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (8 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 24 2016 - 12:00pm (9 hours 35 min from now)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (3 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 6 days from now)