The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- The Great Backyard Bird Count is underway (4 replies)
- Concerns linger over future of AMSE after land transfer (1 reply)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (2 replies)
- LWV local news media forum (5 replies)
- McCain Defends a Free Press: ‘That’s How Dictators Get Started’ (2 replies)
- Nearly one-third of TN high schoolers graduated without all course requirements in 2015 (4 replies)
- U.S. House sanctions hunting hibernating bears, wolf pups in their dens (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (101 replies)
- What's Going On? An update about road and greenway projects across Blount County (2 replies)
- NYT: The 'Caddyshack' President (6 replies)
- Trump's NatSec advisor Michael Flynn resigns (20 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (7 replies)
- Feb 22 2017 - 12:00pm (2 days 10 hours from now)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (3 days 16 hours from now)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 17 hours from now)