The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)
- Knoxville and surrounding communities livability (15 replies)