The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (4 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (11 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (4 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)