The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- Fear of black people voting (1 reply)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (40 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- New pipeline (3 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (5 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (21 hours 19 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 5 days from now)