The State of Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation is giving away free radon kits between July 22, 2012 and July 28, 2012. They are giving away one kit per location.
Go to the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Radon Program site.
Click on the Purchase Your Radon Kit Online button/link. Even though it says purchase, the order page says it is free.
Note, the best time to test is between October and March when doors and windows are usually closed due to colder weather.
- You can tell it's summer (35 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (7 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (4 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)