"The eight unrecorded checks, provided to the News Sentinel under the promise that the source remain anonymous, were written and cashed between March 16, 2010, and Jan. 9, 2012."
Curious timing. To quote Aretha, "who's zoomin' who?" The cold war doctrine of mutually assured destruction as a deterrent only works if all the ballistic missiles stay in their silos. The mushroom clouds will no doubt sell papers, though.
- Tennessee legislature to consider legalizing pot? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (1 reply)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (6 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (7 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (32 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)