"The eight unrecorded checks, provided to the News Sentinel under the promise that the source remain anonymous, were written and cashed between March 16, 2010, and Jan. 9, 2012."
Curious timing. To quote Aretha, "who's zoomin' who?" The cold war doctrine of mutually assured destruction as a deterrent only works if all the ballistic missiles stay in their silos. The mushroom clouds will no doubt sell papers, though.
- RIP Joe Cocker (8 replies)
- Christmas Carols (4 replies)
- The year ahead for IT (1 reply)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Giving back (4 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (21 replies)
- How Is Haslam’s Medicaid Expansion Different From Regular TennCare? (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (9 replies)
- The banality of evil (12 replies)
- NYT Calls for prosecution of Cheney et al for torture in today's editorial (1 reply)
- DG tissues: what you see (3 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (4 replies)