"The eight unrecorded checks, provided to the News Sentinel under the promise that the source remain anonymous, were written and cashed between March 16, 2010, and Jan. 9, 2012."
Curious timing. To quote Aretha, "who's zoomin' who?" The cold war doctrine of mutually assured destruction as a deterrent only works if all the ballistic missiles stay in their silos. The mushroom clouds will no doubt sell papers, though.
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (9 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)
- Knoxville Mercury survey (1 reply)
- When avoiding ‘climate change’ is literally laughable (2 replies)
- BREAKING: Disturbed Man Tries to Get Into White House (12 replies)
- Overbey to sponsor Senate Insure Tennessee bill (1 reply)