Tim Burchett crafted legislation to exempt his own industry from inspections, then blames "environmentalists" for the problem that is choking this city with smoke. I wonder if his "buddy" (you know the guy what knows stuff and what not) told him all about it.
I guess a fish kill and capricious winds shifting the focus of the smoke onslaught from UT Campus to Downtown to Mechanicsville to Oakwood is something of which the Sierra Club should be ashamed? No. No. No. It was "Gaia" with her horrible rain and wind storms that caused the 50,000+ tons of green waste. And, we're quoting Agenda 21 here, do you know worships "Gaia?" That's right: Environmentalists.
It's risible and that little tantrum is just indicative of his lack of governing and, frankly, leadership abilities. But, you know, he's got a buddy who will figure it all out.
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (16 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (1 reply)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (10 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 1 hour from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)