Tim Burchett crafted legislation to exempt his own industry from inspections, then blames "environmentalists" for the problem that is choking this city with smoke. I wonder if his "buddy" (you know the guy what knows stuff and what not) told him all about it.
I guess a fish kill and capricious winds shifting the focus of the smoke onslaught from UT Campus to Downtown to Mechanicsville to Oakwood is something of which the Sierra Club should be ashamed? No. No. No. It was "Gaia" with her horrible rain and wind storms that caused the 50,000+ tons of green waste. And, we're quoting Agenda 21 here, do you know worships "Gaia?" That's right: Environmentalists.
It's risible and that little tantrum is just indicative of his lack of governing and, frankly, leadership abilities. But, you know, he's got a buddy who will figure it all out.
- Shoulda got Moxley (65 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (5 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (4 replies)
- Shame on you Gov. Haslam (14 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (27 replies)
- Fulton Lady Falcons win at state quarterfinals, 67-49 over Cannon County (1 reply)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Ex SR No. 4501 Passes FRA Boiler Inspection (1 reply)
- Teacher-candidate wins Seventh District seat by default (61 replies)
- Anti Union Picketing Bill is moving - deferred to next Tuesday 3/11 (13 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (1 day 4 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)