Tim Burchett crafted legislation to exempt his own industry from inspections, then blames "environmentalists" for the problem that is choking this city with smoke. I wonder if his "buddy" (you know the guy what knows stuff and what not) told him all about it.
I guess a fish kill and capricious winds shifting the focus of the smoke onslaught from UT Campus to Downtown to Mechanicsville to Oakwood is something of which the Sierra Club should be ashamed? No. No. No. It was "Gaia" with her horrible rain and wind storms that caused the 50,000+ tons of green waste. And, we're quoting Agenda 21 here, do you know worships "Gaia?" That's right: Environmentalists.
It's risible and that little tantrum is just indicative of his lack of governing and, frankly, leadership abilities. But, you know, he's got a buddy who will figure it all out.
- See Gloria Johnson Slam Eddie Smith (12 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (180 replies)
- We loved Metro Pulse rally (7 replies)
- Send Lawyers, Guns and Money (196 replies)
- The real takeaway from the 2nd D. school board forum (15 replies)
- Uh, what? (29 replies)
- USGS updates earthquake hazard for East Tennessee (2 replies)
- News Sentinel endorses Gloria Johnson, NO on Amendment 1 (37 replies)
- Meet Eddie Smith with Lamar Alexander! (37 replies)
- Urban infrastructure gets a second life (1 reply)
- California readies pay-as-you-drive tax test, coming soon to a road near you (8 replies)
- A tribute to Roy of Roy's Records (1 reply)
- Oct 20 2014 - 11:00am (6 hours 35 min from now)
- Oct 20 2014 - 6:30pm (14 hours 5 min from now)
- Oct 23 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)