Tim Burchett crafted legislation to exempt his own industry from inspections, then blames "environmentalists" for the problem that is choking this city with smoke. I wonder if his "buddy" (you know the guy what knows stuff and what not) told him all about it.
I guess a fish kill and capricious winds shifting the focus of the smoke onslaught from UT Campus to Downtown to Mechanicsville to Oakwood is something of which the Sierra Club should be ashamed? No. No. No. It was "Gaia" with her horrible rain and wind storms that caused the 50,000+ tons of green waste. And, we're quoting Agenda 21 here, do you know worships "Gaia?" That's right: Environmentalists.
It's risible and that little tantrum is just indicative of his lack of governing and, frankly, leadership abilities. But, you know, he's got a buddy who will figure it all out.
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (9 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (32 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (4 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)